Your immigration physical is a big part of the entire immigration process, but what exactly happens during your exam? Read on to learn what’s involved with an immigration physical so you can take steps to prepare yourself.
Following our local, state and federal health recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) as well as Santa Clara County Public Health Department, we are safely seeing patients with the following precautions:
- 1 - We ask all patients come to their appointments alone unless a caregiver with you is deemed necessary.
- 2 - All appointments will begin with a pre-screening call the day before.
- 3 - When entering our facilities, your temperature will be taken with a no contact digital thermometer and we ask that you use the provided hand sanitizer.
- 4 - Face masks will be required of everyone, including patients being seen for an appointment.
- 5 - Everyone is asked to maintain a minimum of 6 feet social distance, while in our clinics.
- 6 - Rooms will be deeply sanitized before and after each patient visit.
As an essential service, we look forward to serving our patients and taking every precaution to ensure their health, the health of our staff, and the health of our community.