How does an immigration physical factor into your journey to citizenship? Immigrations physicals are required by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, but is that enough to allow you to live in the United States? Find out here.
Following our local, state and federal health recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) as well as Santa Clara County Public Health Department, we are safely seeing patients with the following precautions:
- 1 - We ask all patients come to their appointments alone unless a caregiver with you is deemed necessary.
- 2 - All appointments will begin with a pre-screening call the day before.
- 3 - When entering our facilities, your temperature will be taken with a no contact digital thermometer and we ask that you use the provided hand sanitizer.
- 4 - Face masks will be required of everyone, including patients being seen for an appointment.
- 5 - Everyone is asked to maintain a minimum of 6 feet social distance, while in our clinics.
- 6 - Rooms will be deeply sanitized before and after each patient visit.
As an essential service, we look forward to serving our patients and taking every precaution to ensure their health, the health of our staff, and the health of our community.